If you cannot see Analytics in the VCC admin portal menu, you do not have access to Analytics. Analytics is licensed-based and each user needs to have either a viewer or a creator license. For information about configuring users, please contact your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager.
What does the following message mean: You are not authenticated to view this page?
This message may appear for one of the following reasons:
- You are accessing Analytics in private browsing (or incognito) mode. You cannot use Analytics in private mode; you must be logged in to VCC and use your browser in normal mode.
- You are not using a supported browser. For supported browsers and their versions, see the Tips section later in this page.
- You need to clear your browsing history, including cached data and cookies. When you have done so, log back in to VCC.
- Your browser is blocking required cookies. Check your settings and any add-ons that might be blocking cookies.
- If using a VPN, you have lost your VPN connection.
Looker supports the current and previous major releases of the following browsers:
Each time a new browser version is released, Looker supports the newest version and stops supporting the third most recent version.
Private browsing mode
Analytics does not work in private browsing (or incognito) mode. In private browsing mode, your user cannot be authenticated and cannot view dashboards.